Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] 'Add Expression' button in 'Edit Capture Filter' window ?

From: "J. Smith" <lbalbalba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:35:46 +0200
Hi.

Maybe it's just me, but in Ethereal (using 0.9.8 on WinNT4 here) in the 'Edit Capture Filter' window, there does not appear to be a 'Add Expression' button, like there is in the 'Edit Display Filter' window.

Is this a bug/feauture/something-im-doing-wrong, or was this button just never added to the 'Edit Capture Filter' window like it was to the display-filter dialog window? If the latter is the case, could someone please be so kind to add this button to the capture filter dialog box as well, as this would make the usage of the product a lot more user-friendly for me ;)

Sincerely,

J.Smith