Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] FT_UINT64

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <rsahlber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:31:59 +1100
Hi list,

Attached is a version of FT_UINT64 patch for current CVS.
I updated it (and fixed my diff-script which seemed to ignore new files).

It provides support for FT_UINT64 types for all platforms, even those which
lacks support for native 643 bit scalar types.

Diameter L2TP and NFS (with friends) have been updated to use this
new type.

Please apply.