Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal 0.8.20 and WSP/GTP

From: "Denis A. Doroshenko" <d.doroshenko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:22:26 +0200
thanks, the patch works. i understand your ask for whole packets, but i
still am denied to disclose it. sorry. however, now i think it is not
needed any more. the result is reached any way.

BTW, is it ok, that there're so many signed offsets, lengths etc.? i
think this is the reason for multiple warnings about comparison between
signed/unsigned ints. even in the very same file (packet-wsp.c) there
are subroutines with int offset/length variables, but there are others
with "guint" type variables for the same purposes...

--
Denis A. Doroshenko  [GPRS engineer]                   .-.        _|_  |
[Omnitel Ltd., T.Sevcenkos st. 25, Vilnius, Lithuania] | | _ _  _ .| _ |