Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Can anybody interpret this?

From: "Fiach Reid" <fiachreid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:21:47 +0000
Hi all,

  Thanks to everybody who replied to my last email.
The ActiveX control that BeeSync.com sells is perfect
for what I need.

  I wrote a small program to write out all captured
packets to disk. I can clearly make out HTTP and HTML
in the dump file, However, how can I tell where each packet was heading for / came from by looking at the raw
TCP/IP? Is it possible? Is it easy?

  I know it must be irritating for alot of you having
a novice in your midst, but I'll pick all this up soon
and stop asking beginner questions :)

 Best Regards, and thanks

 Fiach

ps: I can send the dump file (65K) to anybody who's interested. It's just a browser refresh, nothing interesting.