Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Radius protocol enhancements for Tunneling protocols

From: Novotny Pavel <Pavel.Novotny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:33:45 +0200
Hallo,

we needed to analyse RADIUS packets in our L2TP project. Because there were not all atributes supported for tunnel accounting I have made some changes in module packet-radius.c. These changes are made according to RFC 2867, 2868.
Mr Feyaerts, the author of this module, wrote that he has no objections to include these changes in the next release of Ethereal. What can I do for this? I send this module in attachment.

Thanks
Pavel Novotny

 <<packet-radius.c>>