Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Building&Running 0.8.16 under W2K

From: "Peter Dons Tychsen" <pbk3012@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:07:19 +0100
Hey.

Is there a type in PCAP which indicates that the link type is unknown ?
If so, how does ethereal respond to this ?

The problem is, that i have an undefined link on the router which can
be of type IPv4, IPX or maybe a third type. I cannot set a definite
type in the PCAP file (my output).

Can ethereal handle this ?

Peter Dons Tychsen
Email: donpedro@xxxxxx