Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] callback protocol used by stat daemon

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <rsahlber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:01:08 +1100
Hi,

Attached are two new files, this is the callback protocol used between statd
daemons
to notify eachothers of clinet status changes.

It is related to packet-stat.c

attached is a capture that shows the only procedure defined for this
protocol.

Note that these are new files, so some makefile magic needs to be done.

I am not very happy with the names given in the hf structure, (i have very
little imagination:-( )
please feel free to change it to whatever is more suitable.