Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Location of data file?

From: "Nicholas, John S" <John.Nicholas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:53:32 -0800
Hi,

Is there a standard directory(s) for a data file that my dissector uses during initialization?
I will want to have one place where the data file can be released/frozen with ethereal and
another place outside the ethereal tree where I can put an alternate data file (I am currently
putting this second one at (/usr/local/etc/).

Thanks
John S. Nicholas                                       The Boeing Company
    Stable: john.s.nicholas@xxxxxxxxxx       Phone: 206-662-0298