Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] visited,marked flags info

From: Frank Singleton <frank.singleton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:36:49 -0600
Jeff Foster wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

So just to make sure I understand the order of things here.

When I click on a packet, flags.visited is set BEFORE the
packet is processed by my dissector, and not AFTER it has
been processed.Is this true ?

Also, does Reload button clear these flags ?

Cheers / Frank

--
EUS/SV/Z Frank Singleton      ASO Americas BSS
Office : +1 972 583 3251      ECN 800 33251

Hardware: HP Omnibook 4150 running Redhat Linux 6.2 (2.2.16 kernel).