Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal on Win2K

From: Jason House <jhouse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 17:34:11 -0500
When you dock your laptop, your network may run over a different network
interface.  Ethereal does not try to figure out which interface is
currently active and defaults to the first available interface.  With my
laptop, I have 3 different interfaces.  One for docked, one for
undocked, and one for dial-up.