Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Ethereal on Win2K

Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:19:33 -0500
To whom it may concern,

I am running ethereal-0.8.15-capture program on a Dell CPx laptop with
Windows 2000 Professional version 5.00.2195.  The gtk version is 1.3
(gtk-1.3.dll, gnu..., glib..., etc..) and installed the Packet drivers.
The program works well when the laptop is undocked and I am using the
Xircom network adapter.  However when it is in the docking station, the
Capture window will load but it will not capture any packets.  I have tried
different laptops and docking stations with the same results.

Can you provide assistance?

Thank You.

Mario A. Llossas
Ernst & Young LLP
(201) 872-2792

PS - Congratulations on this impressive packet capture program!

Note:          The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Ernst & Young LLP