Ethereal-dev: Re: [ethereal-dev] changing display options to be part of preferences

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 00:05:50 -0800
> I was thinking of doing this, and sett up some additional preferences
> options to keep track of default settings for the display options as
> well as other options like window sizes.

Would options such as window sizes belong in the new "GUI" tab Gilbert
added?  There wouldn't necessarily be an item on the tab for setting the
window sizes (unless there are people who'd want to set it by specifying
numbers), but saving the preferences could save the window sizes as
well.

However, that means you wouldn't be able to save any preferences without
saving the window sizes, which may not be what we'd want.