Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] Windows Packet Capture routines

From: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:36:35 +1000
Hi,

I have looked at the WinDump code a bit more.  It os GPL'd and contains
code to do packet capture at the NDIS level for both Win95 and WinNT.

It looks possible to use it with Ethereal as it provides a libpcap interface.

If no one else looks at this, I will probably look at it in January some time.

It would seem that there may only be one remaining problem then ... Umm,
what was that other problem?

>Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:20:04 +1100
>From: "Peter J. Cherny" <peterc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: http://netgroup-serv.polito.it/windump/
>To: Richard Sharpe <sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx>

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@xxxxxxxxxx, Master Linux Administrator :-),
Co-author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
Author: First Australian 5-day, intensive, hands-on Linux SysAdmin course