Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] RPC, NFS changes

From: Uwe Girlich <Uwe.Girlich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:02:41 +0100
I just checked in some changes on RPC: the duplicate transmission packets
can now be found with the filter expression rpc.dup or even better
rpc.dup==0x12345678 to show all packets, which are duplicates and have a
specific XID. For the even more specific need (thats why I changed it in the
first place) rpc.call.dup and rpc.reply.dup are available as well.

The NFS v3 dissector goes along slowly: 7 functions are still missing.
The NFS reply state is now searchable as well:
nfs.status != 0 && nfs.status != 2
(ENOENT is often not important) brings up generic NFS errors very quickly.

Uwe