December 19, 2013
Wireshark 1.10.5 has been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above, and source code are now available.
A bug which prevented promiscuous mode capture and a dumpcap synchronization bug have been fixed. See the release notes for details.
Many other bugs have been fixed.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.10.5 release notes.
Free 30 day trial
- Save hours on network and application issue diagnoses
- Monitor physical and virtual environments
- GUI packet capture and analysis
- Fully integrated with Wireshark
- WLAN packet capture and transmission
- Full 802.11 a/b/g/n support
- View management, control and data frames
- Multi-channel aggregation (with multiple adapters)