April 15, 2011
Wireshark 1.4.5 and 1.2.16 have been released. Installers for Windows, Mac OS X 10.5.5 and above (Intel and PPC), and source code are now available.
Vulnerabilities in the DECT, NFS, and X.509if dissectors have been fixed. See the advisory for details.
Several memory leaks have been fixed. Bugs in many dissectors have been fixed.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.4.5 release notes.
A vulnerability in the X.509if dissector has been fixed. See the advisory for details.
For a complete list of changes, please refer to the 1.2.16 release notes.Official releases are available right now from the download page.
Free 30 day trial
- Save hours on network and application issue diagnoses
- Monitor physical and virtual environments
- GUI packet capture and analysis
- Fully integrated with Wireshark
- WLAN packet capture and transmission
- Full 802.11 a/b/g/n support
- View management, control and data frames
- Multi-channel aggregation (with multiple adapters)