Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] I/O Graph Bug??

From: "Burns, Kevin" <Kevin_Burns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 19:51:21 +0000

I am running into a strange issue with the I/O graph in Wireshark Version 1.10.7.

It seems to be graphing the tcp.window_size with the value of the tcp.window_size_value.  Below I compared the window size graph in Opnet to show how the I/O graph is incorrect. tcp.window_size is supposed to be the calculated value of the scaled TCP window but the actual value in the packet field.

Has anyone else ran into this ?