Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Right-button scrolling in TCP Graphs broken in 1.8.0?

From: "Dana J. Dawson" <Dana.Dawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:53:48 -0500
I use the various TCP Graphs quite a bit and just noticed that scrolling a zoomed TCP Graph, such as a Time Sequence graph, by clicking and dragging with the right mouse button no longer seems to work with the new 1.8.0 version.  I've tried this both on Windows 7 and Mac OS X Lion and get the same behavior.  Falling back to 1.6.8 restores the feature.  I haven't found this panning feature documented in any of the Wireshark manuals, so maybe this is not a supported feature, but if it is expected to work it no longer seems to.

Has anyone else encountered this yet?  I know I can use the arrow keys, but the resolution is a bit coarse via that method and it's much less convenient.

Thanks in advance!

Dana