Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] RTP over GTP with PCMU content- Disection

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:06:11 +0530
Hi

How the GTP-u content being dissected by Wireshark?

Is the content inside GTP-U also encrypted if i don't have the ipsec over it?

I have some G711 PCMU content with GTP tunneling as shown by Wireshark but i am seeing there are two packets with the same content everywhere but the IPs are different.

I am not able to understand how this has been dis-sected and is the content really encrypted or not as in generally the frame size of the PCMU content is 160 bytes without RTP header but here i am seeing only 32 bytes without header.

Anyone has any idea on this GTP-U content or can provide me some documents or resource to understand the same?

Thanks
Nitin