Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Version 1.6.5 - getting "Malformed EPM" on Expert Infos

From: Armstrong Hong <Armstrong.Hong@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:30:10 -0800

Hi

Running Version 1.6.5 and getting "Malformed EPM" on Expert Infos.

This is on “Discributed Computing Environment/Remote Procdedure Call (DCE/RPC) endpoint Mapper”  which points to “Tower Pointer”   > “Floor 1”

 To the final expert error of “RightHandSide not decoded yet for proto_id 0x5”

The following packets show “map request and response” on this “malformed packet” above. Any ideas?

TIA

Tony

This message and any attachments contain information that may be RMS Inc. confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), and have received this message in error, any use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail and permanently deleting the message from your computer and/or storage system.