Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] JItte Values for TCP stream in Wireshark

From: NITIN GOYAL <nitinkumgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:19:30 +0530
Hi

For the TCP stream, i want to get the Network Jitter values as shown for the RTP packets under RTP statistics as Max Jitter and Mean Jitter.

Is there any option in Wireshark which gives the Jitter values for a TCP stream.

I have only found graphs related to RTT, Throughput, Seq. no. and Windows scaling but nothing related to Jitter is there for TCP streams.

Anyone has idea how can i get the Jitter values in Wireshark for TCP stream?

Regards
Nitin