Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] DNP3 message spanning multiple TCP packets bug

From: "Boonie" <newsboonie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:02:28 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graeme Melia" <graeme.melia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] DNP3 message spanning multiple TCP packets bug

Graham, Sake,

Thanks for your comments.  Small problem, I have downloaded
wireshark-win32-1.7.0-SVN-37925.exe but I can't install it on Vista Home
32 bit.  I get a message about windows not having permission to open a
folder but it doesn't tell which folder!

You could try a portable version. That's what I use for comparing versions.

http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/win32/

Dave