Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tshark load query

From: Tal Bar-Or <tbaror@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 17:05:27 +0300
Hello j.snelders

Thanks you for the response , i did looked into the man-pages and saw its not specified but recently i read RonnieSahlberg Using Wireshark For Analyzing CIFS
Traffic PDF.

And in the PDF he gives examples of tshark query and specifying that this kind of query is possible with tshark "QUEUE DEPTH analysis can also be done by tshark." so this is why i am looking for it
need it for a script that i am writing.

Thanks