Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] malformed packet

From: martin <martin3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:15:34 -0400
This is not specific to Wireshark however I am using wireshark to analyze this conversation.
I am getting a bad checksum specifically on one packet. This occurs on a home grown application which is tested on other machines. I would appreciate any pointers as to what this may be due to. Cannot think it could be hardware as it happens only on a specific packet generated by the app.