Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tshark, wlan.flags consistency & format

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:54:19 -0400
Anthony Murabito wrote:
Hi All,

If anyone knows how to get the windows version of tshark to display the flags in the format the linux does (that nice bitmap + CRC bit) please let me know.

I haven't looked at the code but I would have expected that the output would be the same for both Linux and Windows (for the same version of tshark).

Are the tshark versions the same ? If not maybe something was changed in the output ??