Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] coloring in detail view

From: "Sudhir Kumar" <sudhir_appana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 7 Jan 2010 02:00:03 -0000
Hello:

I am looking for coloring in detail view based on certain field value. Is that possible?
>From the help, I see coloring rules are applied to summary view.

Actually when there multiple data chunks are there in SCTP frames, then it is difficult to find what data chunk is matching your filter. So looking for coloring in detail view of that particular SCTP data chunk based on field expresssion.

Please guide.

Thanks,
Sudhir