Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Silicom drivers

From: "Sake Blok" <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 16:37:33 +0200
My experience with Sillicom is that they are very helpfull in supplying drivers by e-mail. I took an old product with a sillicom card in it and turned it into a Ubuntu server and got the drivers from the card by sending them an e-mail.

Cheers,

Sake

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart Kendrick" <skendric@xxxxxxxxx>