Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Cumulative number of SIP 200 OK packets - IO graph

From: Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:13:13 +0400
Hi David,

I tried with HTTP and it doesn't seem to be possible. However, if you could use the advanced IO graph and then export it to Excel or OpenOffice Calc to achieve what you want...

In IO Graphs, select advanced and then
Filter = "sip.Status-Code==200" (or whatever is the correct syntax)
Calc = Count(*) of "sip.Status-Code"

Once you get the graph, click copy (which will result in a CSV table being copied to memory). Which you can then import into a spreadsheet. The first column is relative time, the second is the count in each interval. You could then make a third column for cumulative count and plot.

Perhaps someone else has a better idea.

HTH
Abhik.