Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] should Tshark use both the header and payload of MPEG transpor

From: Haitham Al-Saif <haithamfares81@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 20:04:23 +0200
Hi I'm using Tshark which is installed in Embedded Linux running on the powerpc of Virtex-5 fx30t board in order to analyze the MPEG transport stream. I want to know whether Tshark has to get both the header and the payload of the MPEG stream packet to analyze jitter, delay , and packet loss or it's enough to only send the header of the packet into the powerpc?