Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] IO graph Advanced Feature - Get count of SIP 200 packet since

From: David Jardin <davidjardin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 19:07:04 +0200
Hi,

I would like to know how many telephonse are registered over the time with wireshark.
To do so, I filter only the SIP 200 OK packets received (SIP 200 OK informs me the telephone is actually registered)
I only managed to display in a graph how many 200 OK I received by second, the result is a flat graph,which is normal.
What I want is to have a curve which show the number of registered users plotted over the time.

Ex : At F(t=0) = 0 users
       At F(t=1) = 2 users
       At F(t=2) = 5 users and so on...

In other words, at an instant T, I would like to know how many SIP 200 OK packets I received from beginning until T time.
IS there a way to do it?

Any help is appreciated
Thank you,
--
David JARDIN
Student in 2nd year of Master "Information Security and Cryptography".