Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Can I decode the truncated packet on tshark ?

From: "LI, Feng" <funglee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:11:34 -0400
Hey you all,

I have a fishy problem.

We use "-s option" to save disk spaces when we did capture. Right now, I have difficultities to decode the IP headers from these captured datafile, although I have WEP key.

Is there any way that I can decode the truncated packets ?

BTW: I put the sample packet trace at
the wep key is key1: A5FE6D61D704E3B982A52292A1

Yours
Feng