Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help with Wireshark

From: "Andre M..." <xtunerx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 02:01:17 -0400
Hello,

I just installed Wireshark on my laptop and I need some of your help
I do know how to use it a bit but I'm still a bit confused.
How can I verify how many TCP connections have been established beteween the client and the server ?? I know how to use the filter but then I would need the help. I added a print screen of the capture I made. After I apply the filter for 'tcp' does it mean that all those lines are TCP connections established???

Thank You