Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Tracking TCP In-flight Data

From: Hansang Bae <hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 19:58:09 -0400
Barry Constantine wrote:
I would like a way to track the amount of unacknowledged data (also referred to as in-flight) using Wireshark. Ideally this would be a graph over an interval to see if the ideal transmitted window size is achieved (based off of the bandwidth delay product).

This is one of the most useful graph in Opnet. I'm not sure if you can do it with Wireshark's graphing since you can't subtract anything in the graph functions.

--

Thanks,
Hansang