Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] help tcp out of order, tcp segment lost, tcp dup ack, tcp

From: "Alfonso Valdez" <Alfonso.Valdez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:00:05 -0700
TO: Japp

Yes I am spanning the port on a cisco 6509. Here is the capture file f
you give me your email I will forward t to you. All this is, is a basic
nat. The application is AS2 EDI. See if you make any sense out of it.
Note at the end the host inside my network the 172.16.11.9 does sets the
RESET flag. The data never comes through.

Host1---swtch-----firewall----router--------internet------vendor network