Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] ARP in CDMA based network and few other questions

From: "Jake Peavy" <djstunks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 08:47:29 -0600
On 3/23/08, Count Of Dracula <countofdracula@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

How does ARP name resolution work in CDMA (PPP) based network? How do
to use Wireshark in CDMA network?

PPP and SLIP connections do not use the Address Resolution Protocol.

http://docsrv.sco.com:507/en/NetAdminG/pppC.gateway.html#pppC.proxy_arp

--
-jp

If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandy.com