Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] streaming over tcp

From: "Fabiana moreno" <fvmoreno@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:46:03 +0000
Sorry guys for spamming your inbox again...But im doing this project and i have one to MANY questions....
Anyway, im now streaming my mpeg4 over tcp/ip protocols....
And i want to identify the packets im getting....because im getting packets http packet and tcp packets in both directions...i wanna know what packets are carrying my video stream....
HELP, im lost...
THANKS