Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Right-click and open a tcp stream in anew window?

From: "Alex Lee" <Alex.Lee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:16:51 -0700
A lot of my logic usually just requires either a back button or just
open in a new window and closing it when I don't see what I'm looking
for. For our product and application behavior that we tend to look at,
its either multiple tcp streams or within a stream, we look for either
tcp.flags and/or application commands. All this analysis does effect how
the pull down menu pops/pushes the first (high level) entry we initially
apply if we're given only a single instance window.

Also, the pull down filter menu, it doesn't display really long filter
expressions and multiple expressions tend to look alike (at least the
first 100 characters or so).

I have a pretty strong (or I'd like to believe) PC and figured something
like this could be easily incorporated efficiently w/out having to
re-read from the disk/share?

Thanks,
Alex Lee
Riverbed Technology