Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Command Syntax Problem with tethereal

Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:10:49 +0200
Hallo,

I have a syntax problem with tethereal. …Maybe ?

I want setup on console session (Windows and Solaris OS) the following command structure.

 Tethereal -b duration:60 filesize:1000 files:5 -i hme0 -N nt -w /var/tmp/hme0.pcap

But repeatedly i became the following answer on stdout.
"tethereal: Ring buffer requested, but capture isn't being saved to a file."

Whats wrong?
Can you give me an command example? It is nothing to find in the man Page and user guide.

Regards
Cristian Höffelmann