Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] No TCP traffic

From: "Jeroen Eeuwes" <jeroeneeuwes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 13:57:58 +0200
I am just guessing that the slowness is somehow connected to the
missing TCP packets??? But why is the machine working????

Perhaps you have a VPN connection open? Depending on the VPN driver
this can prevent winpcap (and thus wireshark) from capturing packets
which travel over the VPN.

If you have a slow VPN connection that would explain the slowness too :)