Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Change in wireshark[master]: Skip the NCP dissector when bui

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:52:47 +0200
Does it really make sense to allow Windows builds without python installed?
IMO we should by now require python to be present to be able to build on
Windows (or any other plattform).

Ciao
        Jörg

PS: In my opinion this is one of the cases which need to be discussed on
  this list - too many *relevant* things ngs are gerrit only these days.