Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.11.3 on FreeBSD: no plugins are loaded

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:47:20 +0200
Hey there,

I compiled Wireshark 1.11.3 on FreeBSD and can see that the plugins (especially one dissector I wrote as a plugin) is working in the build environment.
When I copy the build to another FreeBSD machine, Wireshark runs properly but does not seem to load any of the plugins in the plugin folder (the dissector table does not list any of the plugins).

Is there anything I can do to debug this issue and see why wireshark is not loading the plugins?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
jo