Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Getting "undefined symbol" with latest build from SVN

From: Alexander Koeppe <format_c@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 21:27:35 +0200
Hello,

since a few days, after I updated and recompiled the sources via SVN, I
get the following error when trying to start wireshark:

    symbol lookup error: ../../tmp/wireshark/bin/wireshark: undefined
symbol: epan_dissect_packet_contains_field

After that, wireshark just dies with exit code 127.

I made a clean svn checkout and completely rebuilt the sources but
getting the same error when trying to start it.

Does somebody know what happened?
thanks & cheers

P.S.
I generated my Makefiles with
    ./configure --prefix=/home/user/tmp/wireshark
.
Then I start with /home/user/tmp/wireshark/bin/wireshark. Maybe it matters.