Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] buildbot failure in Wireshark (developme

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:09:15 -0400
I'm still not having any luck (and I've reread
https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSetupWin32.html to
no avail). I have two shells available: cygwin's bash and windows'
cmd.exe.

If I run cmd.exe and then run the vcvars32 script, I can build
Wireshark correctly using nmake. This seems to be working fine.

I I run cygwin then I do not have nmake available. Running the
vcvars32 script from cygwin does not seem to change this (should it)?

I cannot run test.sh from cmd.exe since cmd.exe will not interpret
unix shell scripts. I cannot run test.sh from cygwin since it requires
nmake, which I cannot get cygwin to recognize.