Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Project Idea

From: Jay Nahata <jayreloaded2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 22:30:00 -0500
Hi,
  I am Jayvardhan Nahata, a graduate student pursuing Master's in Information
  Security at Carnegie Mellon University. As a part of the course curriculum
  for the Forensics Track taught by Josh Hammerstein, Greg Longo,Ryan Shaw,I have to
  make a project pertaining to Forensics.I was thinking of developing a dissector for some protocol.
  I have been trying to research areas which may have been unexplored to get a project scope, but
  I have had no success still.
  I was wondering if anyone could provide me any pointer or any insight into protocols that are interesting and
  that can be explored to make a dissector for and help the community too.Any additional ideas or resources
  will be of great help.
  Hope to hear from you soon.
  Thank You!

--