Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SVN checksum mismatch

From: Akos Vandra <axos88@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:41:27 +0300
Hi

I did an "svn rm ui/qt/qtshark_fr.qm --force", and that helped.
Thanks for the tip!

Regards,
  Ákos Vandra

On 23 October 2012 11:28, Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What I meant by my last letter (just read it again, and realized it is not clear) is that the file is not present in my working copy, but the error still occurs.

[Graham Bloice said]

I think your working copy is broken, I can update mine OK.  Save any modified files to a separate location and try "svn cleanup".  If that still doesn't allow "svn update", then you'll have to delete your working copy and checkout a new one.