Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tshark summary lines

From: Ed Beroset <beroset@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:25:05 -0400
Someone has asked a question on the wiki
http://ask.wireshark.org/questions/14581/how-to-use-tshark-to-output-a-tcpdump-into-text-formatted-file

Which asks if tshark can emit both the summary lines AND the details from -V. There is currently no way to do that, but it seemed to me like a reasonable question. Should it be added?

If so, I was thinking the combination of -V -P might be a reasonable way to do that. What say you all?

Ed