Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] DND crash through all versions?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 09:05:09 +0200
On 2012-09-24 05:29, Dirk Jagdmann wrote:
This problem is now addressed through bug 7744. A fix was committed with
revision 45058, although this could not be tested on OS X. Anyone
willing to drop some pcap files onto an Wireshark main window on OS X?

I compiled a GTK2/X11 Wireshark from trunk on OsX, but DnD is not
working (for
me) from the Mac finder to Wireshark. I don't know if DnD is supported with
GTK2/X11 on Mac, but it may not be.

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for testing.
But could you define what "is not working (for me)" means exactly.
Does it work with older builds of Wireshark?

Thanks,
Jaap