Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 38522: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: capt

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 13:03:05 +0200
On Aug 14, 2011, at 12:46 PM, Stig Bjørlykke wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Michael Tüxen
> <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Aug 14, 2011, at 11:27 AM, Stig Bjørlykke wrote:
>>> Try opening Capture Options a second time, and "none" is back in the list.
>> Is that still true in the current version? I can't reproduce that...
>
> Fixed with the addresses count change.
Great.

BTW, some of your suggestions have been implemented / some of your bugs
have been fixed (some by yourself).

* The "Edit Interfaces Settings" should default to the OK button when
  pressing enter in "Capture filter" and any other widget.
* Enlarging the "Capture Options" window should only enlarge the
  interfaces table and not put space anywhere else.
* Should we use only one line in headings used in the interface list?
  This to save space for more interfaces in the list.
* My AirPcap device lists "unknown" as IP address.  Should this simply
  be removed?  Do we know if devices don't have an IP address?
* "Capture packets in monitor mode" is enabled for devices not supporting this.
* I get wrong link-layer for some of my remote (rpcap) devices.  This
  used to work before.

Let me know if these are not fixed.

Best regards
Michael