Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Using Color at the Frame Area

From: Artur Gontijo <arturgontijo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 08:37:17 -0300
Hi,

this is my first post. I'm having problems trying to put color at a string printed in the frame's area. I already dissected the packets but now I want to highlight some extracted bytes from the result.
I'd tried to use some GTK/GDK-Pango functions but all I've got was a simple (black and white) string. I used some HTML code with the pango markup function but with no result =/.

Thanks,
Artur Gontijo

PS: Sorry about the poor english!

--
"Somos capazes de nos defender de grandes ataques, mas não de um simples elogio." - Sigmund Freud