Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New DVB_CI dissector: Discussion as to approach

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:17:24 -0500
Martin Kaiser wrote:
I uploaded a new version of the dvb-ci dissector to the bugtracker a
week ago, fixing the issues you found when reviewing the code. Before
that, I requested a DLT at the tcpdump workers list.  Unfortunately,
there's been no response yet. Any chance you can have a look and help me
progress this? (Guy, are you assigning the DLT values?)

FWIW, my experience with tcpdump-workers has been that you must be subscribed in order for your email to go through. When I tried to send that list messages without being subscribed, I got (IIRC) silent discards.